Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us|
|Posted Date||December 23||
|Job Title||Executive Housekeeper|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Brand new Hampton Inn opening in Spanish Fork. Please see our hotel site plan here: PDF.site.drawing
The Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for the planning, direction, coordination and execution of all activities and personnel within the housekeeping and laundry departments.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring that all housekeeping activities are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service. The Executive Housekeeper will achieve desired outcomes through the creation, development and maintenance of a competent, motivated and empowered staff. The Executive Housekeeper will effectively lead, train, coach, motivate, engage and provide feedback to the housekeeping staff daily.
· Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
· Plan and prepare employee work schedules.
· Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
· Investigate complaints about service and equipment and take corrective action.
· Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
· Check equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
· Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
· Select the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
· Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment.
· Order and purchase equipment and supplies and Issue supplies and equipment to workers.
· Forecast necessary levels of staffing and stock at different times, in order to facilitate effective scheduling and ordering.
· Evaluate employee performance, and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
· Confer with staff in order to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
· Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the department.
· Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
· Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
· Screen job applicants and hire new employees with General Managers oversight.
· Supervise in-house services such as laundry & room attendants.
· Advise the front office of rooms ready for occupancy.
· Perform financial tasks such as estimating costs and preparing and managing budgets.
· Prepare activity and personnel reports, and reports containing information such as occupancy, hours worked, facility usage, work performed, and departmental expenses.
Reply to this ad to receive an application or simply stop by 462 E Commerce Way, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 and ask for the General Manager, Nate.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Competitive wages & benefits $13 to $14+ per hour based on experience
|Contact Name||Nate Gawlik|
|Address||130 North Commerce Way|
|City, Zip||Spanish Fork, Utah|