Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
|Posted Date||December 19||
|Job Title||Sales Coordinator|
|Company||Marriott SpringHill Suites|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Level||Sales & Marketing|
The Sales Coordinator assists the Director of Sales in sales operations including: reserving meetings and conferences, coordinating wedding groups, general administrative functions, assembling reports and arranging sales blitzes and giveaways. This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Acts as primary sales professional for one or more market segments identified as revenue generators for the property.
* Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals as established by Director of Sales & Marketing, Area/Regional Director of Sales & Marketing and/or General Manager.
* Proactively identifies, qualifies, and solicits new business opportunities through account and market penetration and saturation.
* Works collaboratively with other members of the hotel team to ensure sales efforts are coordinated.
* Identifies, qualifies and maintains lead sources and active accounts through telephone contact, site tours and inside and appointments, occasionally, outside appointments as needed.
* Responsible for execution of action plan outlining planned sales activities for the week, month, and quarter for the assigned market segment.
* Conducts effective site visits.
* Use available tools to understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses, and knows how to sell against them to targeted market segments.
* Creates detailed customer account records, correspondence, sales agreements, proposals, and thank you letters for own accounts or in support of other sales professionals.
* Communicates with internal customers and resources to ensure effective guest service.
* Partners with operations in providing a customer experience that exceeds the customer's expectations.
* Acts as customer liaison with hotel during customer stay ensuring daily needs are met and to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
* Assist Director of Sales and Sales Manager with projects, special events and presentations.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions. Required knowledge, skills and abilities include, but are not limited to:
* Ability to understand, execute and support customer service standards and applicable brand standards.
* Ability to work collaboratively with hotel service team to provide exceptional customer service
* Superior guest relation skills.
* Excellent telephone sales skills with overall sales skills and an ability to effectively close a sale
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Operational knowledge and/or appreciation of operational challenges.
* Works collaboratively to achieve team and individual goals.
* Proficiency in business software, including Hotel SalesPro, MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
* High school or GED or equivalent.
* Experience in a hotel or similar sales and marketing environment.
* Strong Computer skills related account management (i.e. Delphi, Goldmine, Sales Forces.com)
* Understanding of online internet distribution channels
* Experience with Microsoft Office products
* Basic mathematical skills
* Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
* Organization and time management skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail and organization skills
|Position Available||Available Now|
|Contact Name||Jordan Ludlow|
|Title||Director of Sales|
|Company||Marriott SpringHil Suites|
|Address||11280 S. River Heights Drive|
|City, Zip||South Jordan, UT 841095|