Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Jobs||Career Tips||Email Updates|
|Posted Date||March 15||
|Job Title||Maintenance Chief|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Shift is Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Enjoy competitive pay and awesome benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, paid time off starting on the first day, free breakfast, and excellent Hilton worldwide travel benefits!
The ideal candidate is happy, dependable and good with people. Maintenance experience is a plus but not required. Join one of the premier hospitality organizations in the world. Your main focus will be to help every guest have a memorable stay at our hotel.
JOB DUTIES include:
The maintenance plays a vital role in our hotel team and will be responsible to do the following:
• Respond to reports of non-functioning equipment.
• Maintain rooms in operating condition by performing repairs and preventative maintenance as needed.
• Execute general plumbing and electrical repairs as needed.
• Repair and maintain HVAC units.
• Perform preventative maintenance throughout the hotel, including maintaining the condition of hotel lobbies
• Repair furniture, carpet, marble, tile windows, mirrors, etc., as necessary
• Maintain operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs.
• Report any hazards or injuries in the department or hotel and takes immediate action to correct.
Position Requirements. You will need to meet or exceed the following expectations:
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to regularly lift 50 lbs & occasionally lift 100lbs.
• Must be able to bend, squat, reach/lift items overhead.
• Must have prior mechanical, construction, and/or repair experience.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Completion of high school or equivalent plus at least 6 months of experience or training related to the above set of duties, including the following: • Ideal candidates will have a basic understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, wall coverings, and landscaping principles and procedures. • Technical certifications in electrical, plumbing or other related fields are a plus. • Punctuality and reliable work attendance. • All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided).
|Position Available||Available now|
$14.00 to $16.00 DOE
$14.00 to $16.00 DOE
|Contact Name||Bill Aulakh|
|Address||606 West 4500 South|
|City, Zip||Murray, UT 84123|