Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
|Posted Date||November 14||
|Job Title||Workplace Concierge|
|Job Type||Full Time|
· Strong customer service and organizational skills
· Willing to go the extra step to ensure guest satisfaction
· Friendly, outgoing demeanor and enthusiasm for the job
· Have upscale luxury guest/customer service skills
· Excellent Computer skills, hotel property software preferred
· Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Previous hospitality experience strongly preferred.
· Must possess a professional presentation
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well independently and under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
· College degree, Hospitality School preferred
The Workplace Concierge is the first point of contact for unassigned seating floor(s) and must be adept at taking ownership of all aspects, including, but not limited to; facilities & services located within a predetermined area; assuring users feel comfortable and have all the tools necessary to be as productive as possible.
Through professionalism and effectiveness, the Workplace Concierge will actively manage and coordinate the delivery of the “World’s Best Workplace” for members of the firm.
The position is 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM - Monday through Friday with weekends off! Exceptional starting salary and benefit plans including medical, dental, 401K, (2) weeks paid vacation to start, (9) paid holidays, paid sick time and much more!
|Salary Range||$16 per hour|
|Contact Name||Connor Shaw|
|Title||Director of Conference Services|
|Address||111 South Main Street|
|City, Zip||Salt Lake City, UT 84101|
|Email Resume||Connor.Shaw@gs.com & Ryan.C.Garcia@gs.com|