Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates|
|Posted Date||June 26||
|Job Type||Full Time & Part Time|
|Level||Housekeeping Guest Services|
• clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms
• organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures
• distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
• restock room supplies such as a drinking glass, soap, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar, etc. • replace dirty linens with clean items
• inspect and turn mattresses regularly • store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
• monitor guest laundry bags • replace laundry bags and slips
• check all appliances in rooms are in working order
• realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
• respond to guest queries and request
• respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
• deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
• remove room service items
• organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
• ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
Please note, brand new hotel opening and
schedule must be flexible. All positions come with
travel benefits and earned PTO-All full time employees are
eligible for medical, dental, and vision as well as a 401-K .
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees, or guests.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
|Position Available||Available now|
|Contact Name||Becky Plaizier|
|Address||13711 South 200 West|
|City, Zip||Draper, UT 84020|