Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us|
|Posted Date||June 21||
|Job Title||Front Desk / Guest Services Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Level||Front Office Guest Services|
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Availability to work a variable work schedule- preferably mornings
• Reliable transportation
• Present self in a professional manner regarding personal dress and grooming
JOB DUTIES include:
- Responsible for greeting and serving all guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct guest check-ins/check-outs.
- Supply guests with directions, information, and Recommends area restaurants, sight seeing and other activities
- Answer calls and make reservations using proper phone etiquette
- Maintain office appearance
- submit work orders for maintenance staff
- Process all payment types
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintain and promote Guest Hospitality at all times.
- Ensure that equipment at the Front Desk is in working order. Failure of Front Desk equipment needs to be reported immediately.
- Be familiar with day-to-day selling strategy of rooms.
Competitive wages & benefits
|Contact Name||Stephanie McDermott|
|Company||Lespri Resort Property Management|
|Address||1765 Sidewinder Drive|
|City, Zip||Park City, UT 84060|