Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates|
|Posted Date||March 6||
|Job Title||Reservations Coordinator|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most
dynamic hotel companies. It has an expanding portfolio of 1,400
hotels in operation and under development, a global footprint
covering 115 countries.... Be part of the corporate managed hotels
Have you heard we have been recently acquired? What does that mean for you... more opportunity for growth and development than ever before! Join our team and grow your career with us long-term. Right in the heart of the action, the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown is home to the best of the City-Capitol Theater, Historic Temple Square, The Vivint Smart Home Arena, City Creek Shopping Center and The Gateway Shopping Center.
The nearby UTA TRAX station makes it easy to get to and from work, making the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown your choice of employment. At our hotel, we offer our team members free lunch or dinner at our Employee Cafeteria! Plus, we all know how hard it can be to find parking downtown, we offer free employee parking? Yes, we do! We also reward our team members with Employee of the Month recognitions $$ and a reward system that offers our employees free movie tickets, gift cards and Green Bike memberships!
If you are a highly motivated individual with a Yes I Can! attitude, great organizational skills and people friendly persona who can work in coordination with the Sales team and the Revenue Manager to create and maintain groups' reservations and other requirements then this job is for you! You will be able to....
• Keep current on hotel accommodations, services and area attractions
• Create forecasts for hotel occupancy and upcoming events
• Receive and files all group correspondence and make changes to reservations as needed
• Enter and verify group reservations and rooming lists
• Ensure that group pick up is correct and adjust blocks accordingly
• Advise Front Office Manager and Sales Manager of sold out group blocks and any other pertinent information for incoming groups
• Confirm set up of groups based on resume (VIP, Routing, rates, reservations, special requests, etc.)
• Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure revenue goals and group booking strategies are met.
• Book in-house groups and creates block of rooms for sales department
• Make reservations, processes customer credit and records special billing instructions
• Provide guests with assistance at the front desk during the check-in and check-out processes and throughout their stay when needed • Record requests for special accommodations and suites You Have These Qualifications.....
• Strong communications skills, able to interact with guests and clients effectively to solve problems
• Strong Microsoft Office suite skills, ability to create and modify Excel spreadsheets
• Strong knowledge of Opera PMS (Preferred)
• Must have a minimum 1-3 years experience of both Front Office and Sales in upscale hotel environments.
• High School diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred.
• Read, write and speak English fluently, bi-lingual skills are a plus
|Position Available||Available now|
|Contact Name||Sonia Genoves|
|Title||Human Resources Coordinator|
|Address||215 West South Temple|
|City, Zip||Salt Lake City, UT 84101|