Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Hourly Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us|
|Posted Date||Feb 20||
|Job Title||Food & Beverage Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Plan and manage the Bistro and Banquet outlets as appropriate in
order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service,
compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and
federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations,
resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
discipline and/or termination when appropriate. |
2. Implement company programs and manage the operations of the Bistro, Banquet Service as required to ensure compliance with SOPs and LSOPs, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest(s).
3. Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various outlet budgets and their components (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc.) to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
4. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
5. Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
6. Create, recommend and implement promotions, displays and ideas to capture in house guests and a larger share of the local market.
7. Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with policies and procedures and ensure quality service.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
10. Experience with restaurant and banquet cooking.
|Position Available||Available now|
$17 per hour
$17 per hour
|Contact Name||Ivan Toca|
|Title||Asst General Manager|
|Address||247 24th Street|
|City, Zip||Ogden, UT 84401|