Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us|
|Posted Date||February 6||
|Job Title||Executive Housekeeper|
|Job Type||Full Time|
This hotel position that you are applying for is managed by Sequoia Hospitality. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
About Sequoia Hospitality - We are a hotel management company that not only manages hotels but develops, designs, and builds them as well. You may work at a property that we’ve constructed from the ground up. With the experience of building hotels and managing them, we have the knowledge and vision for just what our staff and guests are looking for when experiencing a Sequoia property.
Although we have a significant amount of pride in the properties we build and/or manage, it will never replace the necessity to find the highest quality individuals to represent Sequoia and who we are. As a member of this team, you will be highly regarded for your customer service skills, your dedication to quality, and your uniqueness and authenticity that bring life, and synergy to this property. We believe you will find your new position rewarding, challenging, and meaningful. You will have countless opportunities to make a positive difference with your co-workers and guests each day. The impact of a smile or kind gesture to both guests and fellow employees alike can never be understated. We believe in an environment where we extend ourselves to help one another whether or not it is in our job description.
Being a part of Sequoia Hospitality you will find support you in your daily role, and we work to help you meet your professional goals, all while maintaining a work/life balance. We value you!
Together, we are strong and majestic like the Sequoia tree; standing out with beauty and a will to persevere through time; to leave an impression that generates positivity and growth.
We want your talents and strength at Sequoia Hospitality!
About HYATT house - HYATT house is an extended-stay, residential-style hotel that aims to provide individual travelers with the feel of a modern condominium. The 137 room, all-suite property offers comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, flat panel HDTVs and free high-speed internet access. The public space features facilities such as a pool, a fitness center and a business center. A full breakfast every morning and a bar service in the evenings. HYATT house properties are located in urban, airport and suburban locations and can accommodate small corporate meetings and corporate clients seeking to place their employees on extended assignment. At the HYATT house we are our guests’ home away from home.
50% - Supervising
· Motivates and encourages housekeeping staff
· Maintain a high level of employee satisfaction in the housekeeping department, and assist in keeping a high level for the entire hotel/staff
· Assigns duties to staff and observes performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures
· Assembles the daily assignments for housekeeping staff
· Receives and resolves or assists in resolving guest complaints and employee issues
50% - Other Duties as assigned
· Work with the housekeepers to monitor speed and performance of employees.
· Pass off employees as eligible for raises and promotions.
· Covers shifts in Housekeeping as needed to ensure proper hotel operation
· All other duties as assigned
Job Requirements -
· Must be 18 years or older
· Associated degree or equivalent from 2 year college
· Must have the ability to bend, stoop and lift
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions.
· Knowledge of Microsoft processing such as Word and Excel software
· Valid Driver's License
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
· Must be able to provide documentation to work legally in the United States
· Paid Time Off for vacation or sick time
· All Employee receive double pay on Holidays
· Hotel Discounts available at Hyatt hotels worldwide
· Cross train and work towards a career in hospitality management
· 401 K
Depending on the day and the shift, your shift would start between 7:00 am – 9:00 am, and your shift would be done between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Schedule is based on hotel occupancy and need. Days available ALL
|Position Available||Available now|
|Contact Name||Jason Birch|
|Address||9685 South Monroe Street|
|City, Zip||Sandy, UT 84070|