Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Jobs||Career Tips||Email Updates||Employers|
|Posted Date||January 9||
|Job Title||Marketing & Communications Director|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Visit Ogden is a non-profit organization tasked with facilitating economic growth by packaging and promoting the Ogden/Weber area as the preferred convention and visitor destination. We are the county’s official destination management organization.
The Marketing & Communications Director is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. This position oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing, communications and public relations, directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization. The position reports to the President/CEO and is also accountable to the Board of Trustees.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Reflect, articulate, and promote the mission, vision and identity of Visit Ogden.
· Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program and all associated budgets.
· Conceive, execute and oversee marketing strategies and communication activities internally or with agency of record including:
· Responsible for maintaining brand identity through all communication channels including digital marketing, video, print, website, brochures, etc.
· Lead special projects as assigned, such as community events and partnership programs.
· Familiar with leveraging data and analytics to provide recommendations and insights to guide marketing strategy.
· Coordinate content needs with Creative Director including written content, photography and video assets.
· Develop and execute co-op marketing opportunities with local, regional, and/or state partners.
· Assist Sales Team in developing and executing a targeted, group business marketing strategy.
· Draft and distribute press releases to support DMO-partnered events and promotions.
· Target media, social influencers, bloggers, etc. to visit Weber County and/or write about its offerings.
· Determine best tools and resources to track and report on media placements to President and Board of Trustees.
· Attend press trips as determined.
· Host media familiarization tours.
· Research best practices, new opportunities, and trends on a regular basis. Share information with internal staff and marketing partners.
· Maintain a well-informed working knowledge of the attractions and services available in the area to visitors.
· Other duties as assigned.
Physical/Sensory/Cognitive Requirements to Perform Essential Job Function:
Note: This job description does not intend to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
|Position Available||Available Now|
$ competitive wages and benefits
$ competitive wages and benefits
|Contact Name||Sara Toliver|
|Address||2411 Kiesel Ave #401|
|City, Zip||Ogden, UT 84401|
|Applyemail@example.com please email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements|