Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates|
|Posted Date||January 2||
|Job Title||Assistant Executive Housekeeper|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Responsible for all aspects of the Housekeeping department to include the proper planning, scheduling, staffing, ordering, organzing, and operation. Develop, coordinate, and monitor a housekeeping program to ensure the appearance, cleanliness, comfort, and safety of staff and guests. Supervise, train, and manage all Housekeeping staff.
· Adhere to budgets and ensure cost controls.
· Enforce hotel's standards, policies, and procedures with all staff.
· Prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work to any support staff.
· Instruct/direct staff in the operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
· Ascertain staff training needs and provide such training.
· Be a clear thinker, analyze, and resolve problems exercising good judgment.
· Work well under pressure.
· Understand guest inquiries, provide quick responses, and interact positively.
· Trouble-shoot and find alternative solutions in emergency situations.
· Ensure security and confidentiality of all hotel information.
· Interact positively with hotel personnel and provide prompt solutions to problems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
2. Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
3. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
4. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
5. Greet guests using the 15/5 rule.
6. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
7. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
8. Utilize designated preventive maintenance program of all-building equipment and guestrooms.
9. Maintain inventory of all parts and supplies.
10. Purchase all parts, supplies, tools, and equipment related to engineering, through direct contact with sales representatives.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees, or guests.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
|Position Available||Available now|
|Contact Name||Becky Plaizier|
|Address||13711 South 200 West|
|City, Zip||Draper, UT 84020|