Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
|Posted Date||November 5||
|Job Title||Front Desk Agent|
|Company||Marriott SpringHill Suites|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Level||Front Office Guest Services|
What are we looking for?
· Open availability (this position is primarily 3 pm to 11 pm)
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced setting
· Reliability and honesty
· Teamwork and cooperation
SpringHill Suites in Downtown Salt Lake City is now hiring for a full-time Front Desk Agent!
Join our family of exceptional hotels at the Protel Group where you’ll enjoy rewarding work, opportunities to grow your career and stay with us, and a supportive environment that is fun! Our friendly Front Desk Agents provide attentive and courteous service, all while creating a memorable and personalized experience for our guests.
· Greet and interact with guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner
· Provide highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
· Promptly handle guest service requests and guest complaints to meet and exceed guest expectations
· Work in cooperation with other departments to ensure a positive guest experience
· Use computer system to make reservations, check-in and check-out hotel guests, process payments
· Perform tasks such as answering phones, maintain a cash drawer, operate office equipment
· Ensure guest and hotel safety by knowing all safety, security and emergency procedures
|Position Available||Available Now|
|Contact Name||Bonnie Bradshaw|
|Company||Marriott SpringHil Suites|
|Address||625 South 300 West|
|City, Zip||Salt Lake City, UT 84101|