Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality jobs since 2001
You already have every ingredient necessary for success..
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
|Posted Date||July 12||
|Job Title||Housekeeping Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The still new Hyatt Place in Lehi has 131 rooms.|
The Housekeeping manager supervises all housekeeping associates including two housekeeping supervisors and a team of houseman and room attendants.
The position is ultimately responsible for leadership of the housekeeping department and the associates. This position also oversees and assists in ongoing development of the standard of operation relating to cleaning processes while ensuring that the guests have an impeccable experience.
The housekeeping manager trains, hires, mentors and coaches housekeeping associates and is ultimately responsible for the performance of the department. The position requires inspections of rooms on a regular basis and facilitates feedback to associates on the quality of cleaning provided.
Brief list of duties includes:
• Knowledge of hotel policies applicable to housekeeping, especially those relating to safety and security of guest and Hotel property
• Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals
• Ability to coordinate and cooperate with other departments regarding housekeeping services/activities
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach and move continuously to inspect rooms on all floors of the Hotel
• Must be highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced changing environment
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner and exhibit good judgment
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible
• Must have excellent supervisory and leadership skills
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
Great hotel operating team and management that encourages a work-life balance.
|Position Available||Available now|
$34k - $36k DOE
$34k - $36k DOE
|Contact Name||Tyler Townsend|
|Address||3700 N Outlet Parkway|
|City, Zip||Lehi, UT 84043|