Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality since 2001
Do what you need to so you can do what you want to..
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
|Posted Date||January 23|
|Job Title||Front Desk Manager|
|Company||Ben Lomond Suites|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone. Orchestrates continuous front desk training on systems and procedures and customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. 1. Selecting, training, supervising, scheduling, developing, disciplining, and counseling associates in the Front Office area of the Hotel.
2. Inventory and coordinate the ordering front desk supplies
3. Confer and cooperate with other department managers to ensure coordination of Hotel activities.
4. Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
5. Review, comply with, and enforce the company's Policies.
6. Ensure the Front Desk is kept well organized and clean
7. Model and provide superior customer service in all guest and associate interactions.
8. Operate within established labor budget and operating expense guidelines
9. Sell, check in/check out, and assign rooms to guests.
10. Promote and sign up guests for the hotel Rewards Program
11. Promote hotel facilities and services.
12. Calculate bills, collect payments and maintain cash bank according to policies.
13. Post charges to guest accounts: room service, food, liquor and telephone.
14. Be an ambassador for the hotel
15. Resolve all guest matters quickly, efficiently, and courteously through partnering and communicating with other departments.
16. Schedules the front office staff and supervises workloads during shifts.
17. Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
18. Maintains working relationships and communicates with all Departments.
19. Maintains master key control.
20. Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
21. Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
22. Reviews and completes credit limit report.
23. Receives information from the previous shift manager and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
24. Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
25. Enforces all cash handling, check cashing, and credit policies.
26. Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
27. Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
28. Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
29. Invoices Direct Bill accounts with outstanding balances.
30. Performs all duties of a Front Desk Agent.
Positions Directly Supervised
Front Desk Agents
1. Must be able to stand more than 2/3 of the time.
2. Must be able to walk 1/3 of the time.
3. Must be able to sit 1/3 of the time.
4. Must be able use hands to finger, handle, or feel 1/3 to 2/3 of the time.
5. Must be able to reach with hands and arms.
6. Must be able to climb or balance.
7. Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
8. Must be able to talk, hear, and see.
9. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
1. 1 year of Front Desk management experience or 2 years Customer Service management experience with direct public contact.
2. Positive and friendly communication with guests at all times whether you are in person, on the phone, or digital.
3. Team oriented.
4. Skilled at conflict resolution
5. Ability to work independently and exhibit sound judgment in the course of job duties.
6. Knowledge of basic accounting and city attractions.
7. Ability to make change quickly and accurately.
8. Typing and 10-key experience.
9. High school graduate or equivalent.
10. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English.
Minimum of one year of hotel front-desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
|Position Available||Available now|
|Contact Name||Christin Hargis|
|Company||Ben Lomond Suites|
|Address||2510 Washington Boulevard|
|City, Zip||Ogden, UT 84401|